- home /
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CRUISES AND SHIPS
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CRUISES AND SHIPS
• ETA to be sent 48 hours and subsequently 24 hours to arrival to Maldives Ports Authority / Coast Guard / Customs / Port Health and Immigration and Emigration Officials.
• Particulars to notify to the concerned respective Authorities;
• Name of Vessel, Name of the Master and Nationality, Name of Local Agent, Name of The Ship Owner / Company, Last Port of Call, Type of Vessel, Port of Registry, and Number, D.W.T.(Dead Weight), Light Displacement, G.T. (Gross Tonnage), N.R.T. (Net tonnage), L.O.A. and maximum Draught, Call Sign, Details of Dangerous Cargos for Male', E.T.A. (Estimated Time of Arrival), Cargo for Discharge (If Any), Air Draught.
• Crew Lists, Passenger Lists, Stowaway, Tobacco / Sprits / Personal Effects, Stores, Arms, and Ammunition / Narcotic, Health Documents or Certificates, Certificate of Derating, Ship's Certificate (Original for Port State Survey), Officers / Crew competency certificates (Original for Port State Survey), Cargo Gear Certificates (Valid), Bills of Lading, Manifest (Freighted), Un-Manifested Cargo List,
• Our services; Crew lists on request. We would need all details of the vessel/ports and crew/guest's passport details in advance.
• Vessels entering Maldives water for clearances are to display International Quarantine Flag till Port Health formalities are done upon arrival at Inward Clearance.
• Maldives courtesy flag and vessels registrations flag to be displayed.
Pilot and inward clearance
• Pilot is compulsory for vessels above 100 GT (gross tonnage) In all weather conditions by Pilot boat only
• Contactable on VHF Channel: 10 and Position of Pilot boarding ground is: Latitude: 04`10'.00 N by Longitude: 073`32'.00
• (For vessels which is cleared for sail away, Pilot is required as above)
• Vessels above 100 Tons N.S.S Coast Guard would board the vessels for security clearances arrival with the Pilot.
• Followed by Coast Guard security clearance, Maldives Custom, Port health and Immigration would board the vessel with your local agent for Inward Clearances.
• Our services; Pilot arrangements, Inward and Outward Clearances, Cruising Permits.
• On arrival a 30 days visa would be issued.
• Visas could be extended for another 60 days which makes a total 90 days from the date of arrival.
• Our services; Extensions of visas and travel documents.
Crew and Guests
• Crew and guest should be signed on to the vessel's crew list if joining the vessel from the Ports of Maldives.
• Crew and guest should be signed off from the vessel's crew list if departing from Maldives by Air.
• Our services; Crew and Guest signing on and off, Travel arrangements, Airport representative/handling, Ticketing and reconfirmations, Transportation to the vessel regardless to which port of Maldives the vessel is anchored.
Bunkering, Provisioning and Supplies
• For bunkering permission would be needed, the agent would arrange the permission from the authorities.
• Customs and N.S.S are to be on board while bunkering.
• Provisions could be done any time.
• Provisions and Supplies should be taken through the Customs gate.
• Our services; Bunkering, Provisioning and Supplies at an unbeatable price.
• For outward clearance, M.P.A, Immigration, Port Health and Customs issue the Port Clearance.
• The vessel would be informed to sail with in 24 hours once the outward clearance is issued unless any further changes informed by the vessel/owner/agent.
• Passengers and Crew are to remain onboard once the port clearance has been issued and handed over till departure.
• Passengers and Crew are to remain onboard once the port clearance has been handed over